Singers jailed for lyrics

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:31:45 PST 2003

"As long as truth is no defense against "hate speech," and "hate speech"
includes
things which clearly don't involve anyone hating anyone else, "hate speech"
is simply
a code phrase for suppressing free expression."

At worst. At best it's going to boil down to some local enforcement shitheel
taking it upon himself to be the arbiter of issues he'll have no ability to
comprehend.

-TD