Singers jailed for lyrics

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Dec 26 16:09:48 PST 2003

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> If so, then Germany should have the balls to discover freedom --adopt
> the US Constitution for instance.  The US can't counter such a move.

I'm sure it would at least as ineffective as the same Constitution is right
here in the good ole USA... :-(

> >There is no "ultimate" free speech as the US promises,
>
> Not in Germany, obviously.  In the US, yes.

We are obviously living in separate (although close to parallel) universes.
The USA does NOT practice "free speech" - "ultimate" or otherwise.

> Our founders trusted
> the Volk;

Yes.  But the Volken have clearly abdicated this trust, and now the entire
mechanism is lost to the sands of history.

--
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org