I am anti war. You lot support Saddam

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:13:38 PST 2003

"And I don't usually get quite this MAD, but such ignorance, such blindness,
is the reason we are in this mess. "

I'm not so sure Mr Donald is ignorant OR blind. He seems to be something
I've never seen in real life before: Completely aligned with US foreign
policy, past/present/future.

I'm starting to think that Mr Donald's contributions to Cypherpunks may be
part of his job description.

-TD