Saddam is evil, therefore we have the right to feed him to our pigs

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 09:19:51 PST 2003

James Donald wrote...

"There is ample evidence that the 'anti war' crowd is largely
pro Saddam"

This is a critical point, and it's one you fail to recognize over and over
again.

Let me tell you a little story. There's this guy that lives down the
block...I think he may be a Satanist or something, but I'm not quite sure. I
know he's into some wierd stuff...I saw his wife with a black eye once, and
his kids don't look so happy or healthy.

One day at the supermarket his cart crashed into mine. It may have been an
accident, but I'm not quite sure. But the guy gave me an eye, so he's
clearer a threat to me.

So what I did the other day was I broke into the guy's house...it was late
and I took him by surpise so when he was coming down the stairs I shot him.
His older son came at me with a baseball bat, so I had to shoot him too.
When I finally got to the wife the ungrateful bitch started crying and
begged me not to kill her..."DAMMIT, I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU YOU STUPID BITCH"
I said to her, but she didn't seem to feel any better.

Actually, I'm typing this message from her house, because if I leave the
cops'll get me and maybe some more of the guy's relatives will come, and
then we'll be right back where we started. I've got no plans to leave here
for at least 2 to 3 years. Funny thing is, though, every now and then when
I'm coming down the stairs there will be tacks or nails or something at the
bottom. I'm starting to get the idea they don't want me here!

Sometimes I wonder if I should have done this, but now that I look around
this guy's house I can see all sorts of whips and books on Satanism. So it
turns out I was right! I guess that means I did the right thing.

-TD