I am anti war. You lot support Saddam

baudmax23 at earthlink.net baudmax23 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 04:39:31 PST 2003

At 12:20 AM 12/24/2003 -0800, "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

>     --
>Jamie Lawrence
>
>James A. Donald
> > > Liar:
> > >
> > > I did not suggest killing all the ragheads, and in other
> > > forums I have regularly argued against claims about Islam
> > > or arabs that would rationalize and justify such an action.
>
>baudmax23 at earthlink.net Quoting me:
> > "...raghead fanatics should lose, and their way of life
> > perish."
>
>That was the "raghead fanatic way of life should perish."  Not
>"raghead fanatics should perish"

Oh some distinction.... and what if they do not lay down in the dust and
relinquish their "way of life" as you demand, then you will have no choice
but to make them perish?  The James A. Donald definition of
"freedom":  relinquish your way of life, or else....?

>baudmax23 at earthlink.net
> > Funny, then, and quite logically inconsistent, that this
> > thread is titled "I am antiwar...".  I have not seen anything
> > evidencing "antiwar: mentality from you,
>
>I am anti war:  You are pro war.  Just that you are backing the
>side in the war that wants to kill me.

If it was up to me, we wouldn't be in this war, we'd have spent it on
alternative energy instead.  I think with $150+ Billion we'd have made
progress on that front, thereby negating any "need" we have for Mideast oil.

The mentality of people like you endangers us ALL, both here in "the
homeland" as well as innocents abroad.  That is the real message here which
you have refused to hear, instead advocating continuation of the policies
which have led us here.  Policies based on well established and documented
history of which you are both ignorant and in denial of.

I hope you feel safer this Christmas, with your Code Orange.  Oh yeah, but
how can that be, I mean, aren't we safer now that that evil dictator Saddam
has been captured?!  hah hah hah sure we are.  And all along we should have
been focusing on Bin Laden and Al Qaeda who are the real threats.  Oh well,
what's $150B worth of military and intelligence resources...

-Max