I am anti war. You lot support Saddam

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 24 00:13:13 PST 2003

    --
J.A. Terranson
> We had [9/11] coming.  Years ago.  One cause above *all*
> others (although there are dozens):
>
>   Israel.
>
> We have, through our total support of the israeli mass murder
> state, earned the retribution of civilized peoples.
>
> We lost 3k on 9/11.  So what.  How many have we killed
> through the goddamned israelis?

Considerably less than three thousand.  And "we" did not kill
them.  The Israelis did.  There are lots of states worse than
Israel -- Iraq for one.

In particular, the people in the two towers did not kill them.

If Palestinians had bombed the white house or congress, that
might well have been just.  But Bin Laden's boys were children
of wealth, power, and privilege.  Even if they had been bombing
Washington, they did not have just cause.  And they were not
bombing Washington, they were bombing the two towers.

The 9/11 terrrorists were not Palestinians.  They were not
avenging Israeli dispossession of Palestinians, and had they
been, they would have been hitting the wrong target.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     IiyqcQhV2KJ4R1K+kGbr2aCFhK9VbUPrMe2F3cLJ
     4d1RfbOAFufdjBnTDpLRiSNeujK8Q9celdJUVt1HA