I am anti war. You lot support Saddam

Jamie Lawrence jal at jal.org
Tue Dec 23 15:07:28 PST 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, James A. Donald wrote:

>     --
> James A. Donald
>
> Jamie Lawrence:
>
> James A. Donald;
> > > You have just told us that poor little Saddam is a victim.

Incorrect. I said no such thing, and you're being a twit by attempting
to credit me with such statements. Your repeated attempts to
impute opinions to others that they don't actually hold, really, is
pathetic and boring.

As it stands, you seem only capable of attempting to
impute motives to others that you imagine they might hold, based on
wildy improbable chains of cause and effect in philosophical arguments
and obscure cause and effect based on international relations in the
'60s, bundled together with some sort of New American Century twine
about how if we don't kill all the "ragheads" (your words, not mine),
we'll be enslaved or worse.

As far as your babbling and frothing about how I and many others must be
Saddam supporters, you're just not making any sense, intentionally
ignoring what people say, and just generally acting like a fool. If you
want to do something other than bat at strawmen and denounce the commies
you keep seeing in your bedsheets, then please, begin to do so. Otherwise...
Tim nailed it: you're just a statist who found a new god.

-j

Jamie Lawrence                                        jal at jal.org
"If it was so, it might be; and it were so, it would be; but as it isn't,
it ain't. That's logic."
   - Lewis Carrol