I am anti war. You lot support Saddam

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Dec 23 17:14:22 PST 2003

    --
James A. Donald

Jamie Lawrence:
> > >  Anyone who babbles such inane false relations is a dope.

James A. Donald;

Jamie Lawrence wrote:
> Incorrect. I said no such thing, and you're being a twit by
> attempting to credit me with such statements.

You were telling us that the USG's terrible mistreatment of
Saddam is a great shame on the US, which whatever it sounds
like to you, sounds to me very like "poor little victimized
Saddam"

And you still have not told us your take on the fall of the two
towers --perhaps like Chomsky you are going to tell us that it
was a great crime -- which Americans should be terribly ashamed
for forcing Bin Laden to commit?

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     lQDrOCwfKGWJIHLGNcUoPPdowUAnjCfOC3NLJQyO
     4kh4ZBgRszPBjikt7Hmhjyzo4flxrIcSKRcm10cux