I am anti war. You stupid evil scum are pro Saddam.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Dec 22 09:20:35 PST 2003

    --
James A. Donald:
> > If you call for the release of Saddam, or you justify 9/11,
> > as the "anti-war" posters in this thread have  been
> > arguing, then indeed you are with the terrorists.

Bill Stewart
> Saddam's not particularly related to the terrorists,

Those who want Saddam released, for the most part also
rationalize 9/11

He may not be related to the terrorists, but his fans are
related to the terrorists.

> But making up pretenses for invasion any time people question
> your previous pretense is simply unprofessional.

The title of this thread is "I am anti war, you stupid evil
scum are pro saddam."

I do not support the invasion.   I am not making up pretenses
for the invasion.

> If you want to have any pretense of caring about the Rule of
> Law, you need to stick to it even after capturing your
> enemies

This is war.  Rule of law does not apply.  Rules of war do
apply.  And rules of war say that the US army can not only give
Saddam a dental examination, it can nail Saddam's head to a
post in Baghdad with a nine inch nail, because he was captured
out of uniform, administering the war effort while hiding
amongst civilians.

> Handing him to the ICC is fine, if you don't think drowning
> people in red tape is cruel&unusual

Handing him to the ICC is not fine, because the ICC is not
going to execute him, and because the ICC is farcically
incompetent, and because the ICC is dominated by the same
tyrants who dominate the UN human rights commission, who might
well choose to let him off.

When I see how many people want to get him off, I more and more
think the the USG needs to kill him quickly.  The longer he
lives, the greater the likelyhood that his international pals
will pull him out of trouble, and eventually return him to
power.

The Nuremberg trials were held in Germany by the victors.  Why
this big desire to do something different this time around?   I
don't hear anyone except the usual Nazis whining that Nuremberg
was illegitimate or unfair.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     ffvNRYuGrbqZTNb8D6gHcU9pscBMBdTQYoiW5UTS
     4RbpAw5ZWrw71na8WBeLsb0wxGPk4N0JFG0QkwH12