I am anti war. You stupid evil scum are pro Saddam.

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Sat Dec 20 19:50:07 PST 2003

I don't know who you are referring too, but that comment is amusing,
because it is exactly the kind of lambaste broadside that one hears on
Faux news channel all the time.  Anyway, I say that Saddam has human
rights, just like everyone else, which includes due process, right to
counsel, and to face your accusers in an open court that has legitimate
authority to find you innocent or guilty.  The US is clearly and
wrongly doing the opposite of this, and if this makes me pro-Saddam,
then I will wear the label proudly.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

--
Visit proclus realm! http://proclus.tripod.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/pgp-signature]