The killer app for encryption

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Fri Dec 19 23:00:35 PST 2003

At 12:16 PM -0800 12/18/03, Jim Dixon wrote:
>Voice telephony requires delays measured in tens of milliseconds.  A bit
>difficult if you also want encryption, anonymity, etc.

Voice memo (messaging) systems are a way around this limitation.  I don't
know of any that exist.  (Encrypted to receivers(s), mixed, and signed for
strong pseudo-anonymity)

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        | "There's nothing so clear as a | Periwinkle
(408)356-8506      | vague idea you haven't written | 16345 Englewood Ave
www.pwpconsult.com | down yet." -- Dean Tribble     | Los Gatos, CA 95032