U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

cubic-dog dog3 at eruditium.org
Fri Dec 19 13:33:18 PST 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Michael Kalus wrote:

> I'll have a look at it. But I guess you also tell me that anything
> Michael Moore said in "Bowling for Columbine" is wrong too?

Not wrong exactly, just completely biased, wrong headed,
snuffling at the ass of anti-gun Hollywood so it would be
hailed in the "film" world as a great work.

Moore says guns are bad. So fucking what. What could Moore
say that would be a suprise? The film is a blow-job for the anti-gun
crowd. Nothing more.

Moore makes me laugh, because he does have his moments. I really enjoyed
Rodger and me. He got a little mean sometimes, but so what? But
BfC was a worthless piece of garbage all in all. I'm not a big
fan of The Omega Man either. But that crap Moore pulled at
Hestons house was inexcuseble. He should have had the shit beat
out of him for that.