President of Flies

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Fri Dec 19 12:57:56 PST 2003

On 19 Dec, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> US is currently run by thugs supported by the cheering consumer crowds that have been bred and conditioned to be infantile.

Your analysis hangs on this assertion.  You may be underestimating the
revulsion of the US electorate towards the actions of the current
administration.

Here is a related question: How do you think "infantile" US citizens
would respond, if we were wrongly invaded by an outside power spilling
blood on American soil?   Iraq happened exactly because Bush is
exploiting the outrage of US citizens over the 9/11 attack.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

--
Visit proclus realm! http://proclus.tripod.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/pgp-signature]