Sunny Guantanamo (Re: Speaking of the Geneva convention)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Dec 19 12:35:36 PST 2003

    --
On 19 Dec 2003 at 10:57, Steve Schear wrote:
> [Jim, don't you ever do a bit of research on historical
> topics before spouting off? Google is your friend. Use it.]
>
> From Ramsey Clark's excellent "The Fire This Time".
> http://www.firethistime.org/linesscript.htm TRACK 3 : LINES
> IN THE SAND

Ramsey Clark is a commie liar, and nothing he says can be
believed.

Saddam was warned that if he took Kuwait, terrible consequences
might well follow.

The USG did not say 'If you invade, we will destroy you', but
it dropped some big hnts.

Similarly the USG has not said that if China invades Taiwan,
the USG will intervene, but it would be as big a lie to claim
that China has been given a green light to invade Taiwan, as it
is for Ramsey to claim that Iraq was given a green light to
invade Kuwait.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     6nmQ6oALALYVD6KMm0uQKHLydJjRTz9vOdEDXU2D
     4u6vntrCQzPWGzEVTMYO8Vn5JtY6VgucabFVa03fH