U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Fri Dec 19 02:00:10 PST 2003

After WWI the "winners" humiliated the loosers badly. This is one of the main reasons Hitler came to power and got support from the Germans for the aggressions that started the war. He managed to use these feelings of being treated as dogs and paying to heavy for the first war. Also they were very humiliated by the fact that France then occupied part of western Germany.

After WWII the "winners" had learned their lesson from WWI pretty well. Now they did not humilate the people of Germany like after the first war. We got the Marshal plan and so on.

Let's face it: not even the Nazi war criminals were treated in the way Saddam has been treated.

Is this something U.S. should feel comfortable with then? Some people on this list seem to have these disturbing thoughts.

It will backfire sooner or later I'm afraid. And then it may be our kids who pay the price.