U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Dec 18 18:34:12 PST 2003

    --
On 18 Dec 2003 at 14:07, Michael Kalus wrote:
> The west traded heavily with [Saddam], be it the US, France,
> Germany, the UK.

The west, including the US traded and continues to trade
heavily with Castro, yet somehow that does not lead you to
believe they think Castro a good guy, nor does it lead you to
believe they are actively supporting him.

> It is astonishing that it was okay for Saddam to be as evil
> as be and we (as a society) turned a blind eye to it

Yet you show no similar astonishment concerning the evil of
Stalin.

James A. Donald:
> > Evil men, by their nature, find themselves in conflict with
> > other evil men for the same reasons as good men do. Thus
> > evil men and good men will often find themselves in a
> > temporary alliance of convenience against a common enemy,
> > an alliance that both sides know will end in war or near
> > war fairly soon.

Michael Kalus
> I suggest you read Chomsky's new book, and if only as a
> reference to the sources he lists.

Every citation Chomsky gives is fraudulent.

I recently posted a paragraph by paragraph examination of one
of his more notorious articles.  Every single citation he gave
was false in some central and crucial way.

See my very long posting:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=739htvsqv3bteggtq8p2ht5ae1fl8g3rj
u at 4ax.com
http://tinyurl.com/yzao

> If you ally with the enemy than you are giving up what makes
> you good.

It merely means you are dealing with one enemy at a time,
rather than all of them at once.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     BD9mhUcJ2fu+5AnOrsX/j+E5S6NXUuQ40Qk4617u
     4fiAQszFxSm820AMu8akts9Cg5A/AkwHtkQLXCm8z