U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Dec 18 10:07:01 PST 2003

    --
On 17 Dec 2003 at 22:54, Michael Kalus wrote:
> No, but it is very interresting that all of this didn't
> matter while Saddam was the "good guy" for our causes (and by
> that I mean the Western world general).

You are making up your own history.  When Saddam came to power,
he seized western property and murdered westerners, especially
Americans, and you lot cheered him to an echo. Saddam was
always an enemy of the west, he was never a good guy.  He was
at times an ally, in the sense that Stalin and Pol Pot were at
times temporary allies, yet somehow I never see you fans of
slavery and mass murder criticizing the west for allying with
Stalin.

Evil men, by their nature, find themselves in conflict with
other evil men for the same reasons as good men do.  Thus evil
men and good men will often find themselves in a temporary
alliance of convenience against a common enemy, an alliance
that both sides know will end in war or near war fairly soon.
This however seldom leads good men to mistake evil men for
'good guys"

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     x2lNKlbCvNFyDbzcIL3WupJdqL2kOOQGo3OhgraM
     4X1HqIxqyVSPO+wzMqnLKSAznJWvSZg0qzwl74LB/