U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:50:44 PST 2003

"You can't
predict what "the crowd" will say, and the Arab "crowd" is no more
symplistic than the American one. It does "work" somewhat differently,
and does display different "mentality", whatever that means, but none of
it is exploitable with any useful degree of certainty by cheap armchair
psychologising."

Again, I think you're missing the point here. All you need is one bin Laden
to cause us a decent amount of agony. Half a dozen multimillionares with a
fanatical hatred of the US and we might have a regime change over here.

As for the rest of your post, you didn't respond to the one point so obvious
I didn't bother making it: Israel. Add to that images of us running around
any country with a drop of oil or two and they have the right picture: "You
Arabs can continue living here as long as our access remains unimpeded."

And again, the politics and local history are very near irrelevant. The US
is there in Saudi, Israel, Iraq, and wherever...not the French, not the
Italians, and not the Chinese or the Russians.

-TD