U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 17 23:12:37 PST 2003

    --
On 18 Dec 2003 at 5:40, privacy.at Anonymous Remailer wrote:
> I think you might have forgotten about the other half the
> system, due process. Even if you "KNOW" something, you've got
> to go through the motions.

Different rules apply in war.

Despite the fact that he looked like a homeless drunk, Saddam
was running the war effort from that farmhouse.  So the US army
can, if it should feel inclined, proceed by the rules of war,
hack his head off, and nail it to a lamp post in central
Baghdad with a nine inch nail.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     qi/zj9+XkASvvabTmtYfnHfq2IA9qHlMQUO8EhnG
     4ILJnbXqg640CqrvRC2+jQXaK/Vy2+lnCjywdjNdO