U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:06:55 PST 2003

"I'd be real happy about
millions of bleeding hearts all over the world jerking their knees in
unison, ready to cry a fucking ocean over this unbelievably cruel
haircut and medical check-up I'm being given. Fucking tools."

A thread that started out quasi-interesting has descended into
non-Cypherpunk levels of triviality.

The original point stands, and is valid. The Islamic world and, in
particular, the Arabic part of the Islamic world, are probably going to
forget their dislike of Saddam when they see those newreels of the great
Dictator being rubbergloved and de-loused. For them it's almost certainly
going to resound as a symbol of how we've systematically manipulated and
fucked them over all these years. They're not going to respect our "Power",
they're not going to care much that WE supported Saddam in the first place.
They're just going to get angrier. Look for bin Laden to grow in status
until he's just a notch or two below Mohammed. Look then for more bombings
and 9/11s here in the US. That Saddam was a cruel, butchering dictator will
soon be nearly irrelevant.

-Tyler Durden