U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

Michael Kalus mkalus at thedarkerside.to
Wed Dec 17 12:53:52 PST 2003

Jim Dixon wrote:

>>And how would you have felt to be the one who got your teeth checked and
>>get a haircut with the whole world watching?
>>

>You have omitted a bit.  A better question might be: "how would you have
>felt if you had looted an entire country for 30 years, invaded two others,
>annihilated any who objected, butchered hundreds of thousands of people,
>dispatched assasins after enemies abroad, laughed at anyone who objected
>-- and then had been submitted to what appeared to be a polite and
>conscientious public dental exam and haircut?"
>
>Damn lucky, to be honest.

No I did not omit this little bit. This is not the question.

Guilt or not guilt is not (supposely) decided when captured but in a
court of law. You remember, "Justice" the thing the US supposely is
standing for?

Whatever he did before, it does not matter at this point. At this very
moment the people who have to abide are the victors and that means the
US Government (and thus the US Military).

Two wrongs still don't make a right.

Michael