Zombie Patriots and other musings

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed Dec 17 12:49:28 PST 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 06:59:59PM -0500, John Kelsey wrote:
> us.  Maybe they will, maybe they won't, but our foreign policy ought to be
> made based on what is in our long-term best interest ("our" meaning
> American citizens); realistically, terrorist attacks are a fairly small
> part of that calculation.  For example, we could presumably beat China in a

   Oh, but our foreign policy is based on "our long term best interest", or so
our minders tell us:

    "Our overriding purpose, from the beginning through to the present day, has
been world domination - that is, to build and maintain the capacity to coerce
everybody else on the planet: nonviolently, if possible, and violently, if
necessary. But the purpose of US foreign policy of domination is not just to
make the rest of the world jump through hoops; the purpose is to facilitate our
exploitation of resources." - Ramsey Clark, former US Attorney General

    http://www.thesunmagazine.org/bully.html

Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix
http://www.cybershamanix.com