cpunk-like meeting report

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Dec 15 06:25:34 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 08:52:52AM -0500, V Alex Brennen wrote:

> Archive it your selfs you fucking wankers.  Damn.  Since when

That was I was going to do before you volunteered to host the lists.
Thanks for letting me know that the offer has been withdrawn.

I guess I don't need another illustration as to why free is too expensive.

> can cypherpunks not even handle setting up a public mailing
> list archive?  If that's beyond you, you probably don't

If you think debugging SuSE + Postfix + Mailman ("Failure to exec script.
WANTED gid 65534, GOT gid 8." <-- none of the standard fixes work) is high on
my priority list, you're on crack.

> belong on the cypherpunks list.
>
> What do you need a government assistance program?  Some public
> service announcements?  A welfare sponsored skills training
> program?
>
> Here's the hand out you're looking for:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#newlist

A redundant archive is a good idea. Thanks.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]