U.S. in violation of Geneva convention?

Anonymous nobody at paranoici.org
Mon Dec 15 04:17:59 PST 2003

  The U.S. official's way of behaving like Texas rednecks are embarrassing. Not only are they cheering "we got him" like a child who can not withhold his enthusiasm. Displaying Saddam the way they did are also possibly a clear violation of the Geneva convention as far as I can tell.
  What was that quote by Nietsche again?
  One person who actually did behave in a respectable manner was the President. No lame "we got him" or cowboy hats there. At least not this time.