cpunk-like meeting report

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Sun Dec 14 18:53:13 PST 2003

On 14 Dec, Tim May wrote:
> No, we don't need a "cpunx-news" list. This is what Google and the
> ability to see hundreds of various lists and sites is for.
>
> "News" lists tend strongly to be just dumping grounds for crap from
> other lists.

Yea, and I'll admit that I'm a junky, which is why I made the following
pages...

http://www.gnu-darwin.org/update.html
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/applelists.html

More...   info.....,   Must.... have........  ...  more.......

>> Otherwise, if anyone could recommend additional good sources for
>> cypherpunk-related news, I'd be very grateful, because I don't feel
>> right about cross-posting news items to cypherpunks list.  I'm already
>> subscribed to the Cryptome rdf channel, Politech, and GNU-Darwin of
>> course.  I don't think I'm interesting enough for Interesting
>> People ;-}.
>
> I failed the entrance exam for "Interesting People," which is fine, for
> obvious reasons.

ROFL!

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

--
Visit proclus realm! http://proclus.tripod.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/pgp-signature]