Don't worry...it's just one of Saddam's doubles

Eric Tully eric at tully.com
Sun Dec 14 18:41:14 PST 2003

Ahh... but if that were true, why would the US ever admit it?  Let's say
they run a DNA test and it's not him... why not just say, "We ran a DNA
test and it's him!!"   That would be a bigger boost for Bush for the
coming election.

There's still 13 more in the deck of cards - as well as Bin Laden - to
use as an excuse to maintain their war on terrorism.

- Eric Tully