Zombie Patriots and other musings

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Sat Dec 13 07:44:50 PST 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 03:40:07AM +0100, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
>
> > Nomen pondered:
> >
> > > Why robbing banks?  Aside from allowing the
> > > government to regulate them, what have they
> > > done to deserve being robbed
> >
> >    Why not? Revolutionaries need money, and the financial sector has
> > always been asshole buddies with the police, politicians, and other pigs.
>
> Retarded.  Someone trying to frame Mr. Seaver by adopting his
> three-space paragraph lead-ins.

  WTF is this bizarre shit? We got narcs trolling for "terrorists" and more (or
the same) narcs attempting to do textual analysis to figure out who the anon
replies are from? Or pretending to do so to implicate others?
  And what is my supposed "three-space paragraph lead-ins?" The concept of
textual analysis to prove ID has always amused me. A competent writer can easily
change writing styles from moment to moment. I well recall a university english
lit prof almost accusing me of plagarism when I wrote a piece mimicking Faulkner
and doing so well enough that the prof actually started looking thru his works
trying to find it.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix