[linux-elitists] Monday 15 Dec: first all-Open Source System-on-Chip (fwd from schoen at loyalty.org)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Dec 12 19:34:31 PST 2003

So, what we need to complete the picture is a good old-fashioned top-posted
CASCADE!!!

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

Father, you are a great and mighty God. Help our governments to remember the
lessons of our history and to appreciate the purpose of your son Jesus. Teach
our representatives not to be so arrogant as to speak in one way, but doing
another, for surely this not the way of truth. Help us to understand that
your will is not death but life, not the darkness of hatred but the light of
friendship in Christ. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Merle Harton, Jr.