Anti-globalization

Nostradumbass at SAFe-mail.net Nostradumbass at SAFe-mail.net
Fri Dec 12 17:55:45 PST 2003

From: Neil Johnson <njohnsn at njohnsn.com>

> What I object to are corporations who utilize their power (money) to influence
> governments to make laws that benefit them at the expense of others.
>
> - The DMCA
> - Tariffs AND Free Trade Agreements
> - H1-B visas
>
> Even Ayn Rand weaves this into "Atlas Shrugged" where the competitors of
> Reardon Steel get the government to try and force him to give them his
> formula for his high-strength steel because it's putting them out business
> and "unfair".

"Corporations shall not be considered to be 'persons' protected by the Constitution of the United States or the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania within the Second Class Township of Porter, Clarion County, Pennsylvania."

Only a small handful of very large corporations abuse these rights to deceive people, hide crimes, or make politicians violate the will of their own voters. The millions of ethical corporations will thus be freed from the tyranny of the few while democratic government will be returned to its citizens.