Anti-globalization

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Dec 12 17:59:00 PST 2003

    --
On 11 Dec 2003 at 21:00, Neil Johnson wrote:
> Even Ayn Rand weaves this into "Atlas Shrugged" where the
> competitors of Reardon Steel get the government to try and
> force him to give them his formula for his high-strength
> steel because it's putting them out business and "unfair".

Ah yes, recall big steel corporations talking about 'fair
trade" in recent weeks.

Tim has been implying that I am a pinko, gold nut, and
randroid, which sort of hints that Ayn Rand is too pink for
him.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     CjIBaSAKl0IJN9I3DeASo7aRlExuLcig+i8nQerX
     4lhf+RpXoGyN729O6EP9syh9Wm7PuVRCJQA/oCEnr