Fwd: Speaking of Reason

Freematt357 at aol.com Freematt357 at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 08:42:50 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/11/2003 5:25:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rah at shipwright.com writes:

> Better be careful when you say that, or Brin'll fire up his screaming
> monkey routine at you...

I've already had my turn at bat with Brin.  He was upset several years ago
when I made a few comments about his essay "The Cheerful libertarian", he asked
that I send him the subscriber list to Freematt's Alerts so he could contact
them directly- He thought that my commentary would adversely effect his ability
to sell books-  Anyway I told him to shove his request up his ass, at which
point he said he'd get my subscriber list by other means.  He's a good writer,
but IMHO a total nutcase asshole.

Regards,  Matt-

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type message/rfc822]