Stego worm

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:09:51 PST 2003

Mr Shaddack...

That's some interesting thinking there. The interesting thing is that no one
might ever even notice the presence of this benevolent worm. It could go
pretty much unchecked for a while.

As for Variola's comment, you might be right. I just assumed there's some
kind of relationship between LSB and those spatial freuencies wherein image
information might be stored. Actually, I would still think there's a
relationship, in which case an Echelon-like approach based on ffts and
"noise templates" might be going on (hence the usefulness of jamming).

Anyone got a TLA Operative Handbook? ANy mention in there of what kind of
photos are best for Stego? How about cloud photos? (particularly where there
are clouds of many different shapes and sizes present in the photo
simultaneously.)

-TD