ALTA/DMT privacy [was: Re: (No Subject)]

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 10 22:11:08 PST 2003

    --
From: Bill Stewart <bill.stewart at pobox.com>
> For now, my basic assumption is that any communications I
> receive that purport to be from them are a fraud, and it's
> frustrating that there's no good mechanism for reporting that
> to e-gold.

e-gold advises that any communications you receive that purport
to be from e-gold *are* fraud.

All ethical businesses in the e-gold economy advise that they
will *never* send email except in direct response to a user
action.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     utxfwVH+WjHFMzwvPoUKgYhjj1jzD93VN85zg63G
     4ADCPEMq8/RiyMmoP6fKrwG57q467HW4khlY/GNjQ