Tim May is Free!

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:07:29 PST 2003

"I pretty much agree with your views, minus the racism and misogny.
>On days that the brilliant thoughtful Tim posts, I'm in awe.
>When Tim the asshole posts, I'm disgusted.  Unfortunately
>these days the latter Tim isn't letting the former Tim
>near the keyboard very often."

I dunno...sometimes his racism and child-killing and "fuck them deads" seem
to be fairly logical consequences of his basic philosophies. In fact, Tim
May can only be truly free after every other human being in the world is
dead...

(Fade to wavy fluctuations of the visual field)

The time is 2023, and Tim May finally figures out how to release a plague of
nanobots that kill every human being in the world but himself.

Now we see Tim May driving a Hummer over the rolling hills of No Cal, on his
weekly excursion to view the piles of dead bodies on the outskirts of San
Fransisco. He stops by a 7-11, picking up some supplies, and tosses a
handful of pennies onto the counter, in front of the skeleton of the counter
boy. "That's what the market can bare, my friend, and then some," he says
with a sly grin.

Arriving at the outskirts of San Fransisco he drives up to a tall hill,
where some bodies are visible in the foreground, and downtown San Fransisco
is visible in the distance. Complete silence pervades.

Raising his fist in the air he shouts at the top of his lungs: "SODOMITES!
NEGROS! STATISTS! BOLSHIES! I'M FREE, DO YOU HEAR ME! FREEEEEE!"

Today he needs to re-gas the small powerplant that keeps his server farm
alive. He decided to open his own Cypherpunks node, to which he posts on a
regular basis. He's been issuing a stream of posts on "Darwinian
Implications of Humanocide", and on how Darwinian evolution will eventually
create a species much more advanced and free than the one he killed off.

-TD