Speaking of Reason

Eric Murray ericm at lne.com
Tue Dec 9 16:57:07 PST 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 03:05:29PM -0800, Tim May wrote:

> Since Eric Murray has expressed distaste with my views

I pretty much agree with your views, minus the racism and misogny.
On days that the brilliant thoughtful Tim posts, I'm in awe.
When Tim the asshole posts, I'm disgusted.  Unfortunately
these days the latter Tim isn't letting the former Tim
near the keyboard very often.

> Fuck you dead. Fuck all of you Bolshies dead.

Ok, bye!
<plonk>

Eric (just to make it crystal clear, Tim's going in my _personal_ killfile)