Decline of the Cypherpunks list...Part 19

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue Dec 9 11:50:20 PST 2003

On Dec 7, 2003, at 6:54 PM, Greg Newby wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 07:37:26PM -0800, John Young wrote:
>> What I like about the ring-in-the-flesh crowd is their pleasure in
>> grossing out the stodgers. Makes me wish I still had that knack
>> instead of only the memories.
>
> Hey, John -- wear some of that shit, and I promise to be grossed out.
>
> But seriously, has anyone considered that maybe the problem is Tim
> May?  His hate-filled ignorance is a real impediment to anyone who
> might otherwise be interested in "the cause."  His spews are pretty
> distasteful, and to him, anyone who didn't start cp a zillion years
> ago is just an ankle biter come-lately.

Fuck off and die, along with all of your fellow travellers.

You have contributed _nothing_ here.

> I've only been on the list for 3 years, but I'd say that things were a
> lot more interesting before (In-) Choat jumped ship.

In your three years here, nothing.

> And a big "fuck you, too" to anyone who thinks otherwise.
>   -- Greg

I  hope you and your family are some of the first of the tens of
millions who will die in the Great Burnoff of Useless Eaters.

--Tim May
"Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her panty hose,  is somehow morally superior to a woman
explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound"