cypherpunks discussions

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue Dec 9 09:36:58 PST 2003

On Dec 8, 2003, at 11:13 PM, Sarad AV wrote:

> hi,
>

> Asking questions is part of learning. Unless one
> learns how is he expected to participate and make once
> in a while intelliget discussions?

1. You never contribute anything that indicates you have actually
learned.

2. Your questions, such as the ones I gave as examples of your recent
ones, are phrased as if they were lifted directly from algebra and
number theory books.

The conclusions are obvious. You are either a bot or a noob.

> Give noobs some space and time to learn and over time
> they will contribute to the list.

Yep, a noob, whatever that is.

Start contributing or leave. You've been posting textbook paragraphs
and asking us to fill in the next line for way too many months.

--Tim May