cypherpunks discussions

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 9 04:57:18 PST 2003

Nomen Nescio wrote:

>I find it strange that some people here so often wants to
>intimidate those that dares to ask some questions.
>Eric put it very well in his post about dicksizewar. Very
>true indeed.
>
>I find it very *l*a*m*e* to all the time tell people to RTFM
>when something comes up that happened to be have
>been dealt with like five years ago.

Brain rot is the cause of impatience with what is mistakenly
perceived to be repetition of old stuff. But brain rot leads
to wars which pointlessly kill young people by the thousands,
so watch out believing what the brain pre-dead spout as
wisdom.

Old battles refought by subservience to faulty memory is
what got us into Iraq, only the latest conceit of wise ones
who ache to impose their will on the world, deep inside
understanding they are dying and will never accomplish
what they set out to do years before.

This accounts for the vainglorious repetition of past
accomplishments, and worse, aggrieved insults, real
or fanciful (again, failing memory mixes the two with
truth abandoned).

Fortunately most of the pre-dead don't have access to
the levers of power and go to the grave without a blip,
save grossing out grandkids with tales of doom and
gloom.

Still, if you put up with the grey-matter meltdown you
might get your hands on the mattress savings -- and
all the near dead stuff war booty for the endless trip
upcoming, being certain their enemies will pursue
for all eternity as they will the bastards that kept them
from glorious immortal recognition.

Eternally Young sez history sucks, history in the
making moreso. Lose perspective or you're doomed
to die before your time.

Reason is death welcomed.