cypherpunks discussions

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 23:13:56 PST 2003

hi,

Asking questions is part of learning. Unless one
learns how is he expected to participate and make once
in a while intelliget discussions?

Give noobs some space and time to learn and over time
they will contribute to the list.

I think when I was a kid, it took me quite a few
months to learn to walk. I beleive you also learned to
walk taking as much time as did. But nobody chopped
off my leg or your leg when we couldn't walk.

Sarath.