Type III Anonymous message

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Dec 8 13:09:24 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 09:34:24AM -0800, Morlock Elloi wrote:
> > I've been wondering why I havent seen more discussion on
> > wireless networking (802.11a/b/g) and anon/mix /dark nets.
> > Is this a subject of interest to anyone?  I am curious what
> > kinds of work has been done in this area...
>
> Check the archives.

I think I've been guilty of this too, but (as someone else in this thread
pointed out), it's not a terribly useful suggestion. The archives are
not well-organized, and a URL would be helpful.

Does anyone have a reasonably complete cypherpunks archive available
for FTP?  Perhaps I could host them on my server and let Google index
them. That might be useful.

-Declan