Decline of the Cypherpunks list...Part 19

Freematt357 at aol.com Freematt357 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 11:08:06 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/7/2003 10:58:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
timcmay at got.net writes:

> My generation was very active, on all sides. The droids born after
> about 1980 are mainly followers. Probably what the nose rings are for.

Hey Tim, why don't you continue your activism and make an attempt to get your
writing into more places where generation X might find it. If they are truly
droids surely you with your grand intellect could be become their pied piper,
leading their revolution.

You might feel better venting to the cloistered culture here on CP, but what
good does that do?

Regards,  Matt-