Recommended Pro freedom discussion list

Freematt357 at aol.com Freematt357 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 06:35:56 PST 2003

[Note from Matt Gaylor:  I've been on this list for a couple of years and on
occasion I find the discussion lively and interesting. It's coming from Kent
State University, the place where actual real assault rifles were used May 4,
1970 to wound 9 and kill 4 student war protesters. Ohio Guardsmen opened fire
during a noontime demonstration.  For a chronology of the shooting please go
to: http://members.aol.com/nrbooks/chronol.htm. I can think of no better way
remember the fallen, than by discussing liberty via the school they
attended.]

-=> the libertarian discussion list <=-
ldl at listserv.kent.edu

The ldl list is intended for discussion of libertarian issues,
as well as announcements of local and state events. We encourage
lively and active discussion, and discourage mean, derogatory, or
wildly off-topic posts.

- To subscribe, send 'subscribe ldl' in the body
   of an email message to  listserv at listserv.kent.edu

- To get a reference of listserv commands and options,
   send 'info ref' in the body of an email message to
   listserv at listserv.kent.edu

- For other problems or questions, send email to list owner Bob Hart at
   bobhart at neo.rr.com