"Terror Reading"

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Sat Aug 30 11:46:19 PDT 2003

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 08:56  PM, Steve Furlong wrote:

> On Friday 29 August 2003 13:22, Tim May wrote:
>> I am giving thought to visiting one of my local libraries and
>> sauntering up the checkout desk and casually saying "So, what about
>> this Patriot Act and librarians narcing us out to Big Brother?"
>>
>> Then, after hearing her explanation, just as casually saying "Well, I
>> hope it never happens. Because if I ever learn that you have narced
>> me out, I would of course have to lie in wait until you leave the
>> library and then do what needs to be done."
>
> Yah, good thinking. Push the local librarian from siding with the
> patrons against intrusive and unwarranted snooping, to thinking that
> Asscruft may actually have a point if there are all these dangerous
> wackos running around.

Even the owner of my ISP is narcing me out.

Read what he wrote recently to a Net.Nazi who wanted my speech limited:

"I'm sorry that Tim is being a bother again. He has a long history of
being obnoxious and threatening. So far, he has not broken any laws. We
have talked to the authorities about him on numerous occasions. They
have chosen to watch but not act.  Please feel free to notify me if he
does anything that is beyond rude and actually violates any laws and I
will immediately inform the authorities."

Thank You
Don Frederickson  (co-owner and CEO of got.net, Santa Cruz)