"domestic terrorism", fat lazy amerikans & ducks

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 10:33:21 PDT 2003

At 01:11 PM 8/26/2003 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:
>So...
>how many people does one have to terrorize in order to be a terrorist?
>
>PS: Anyone else getting tired of the term "terror"? Back when we all hated
>Osama bin Laden (remember that guy?) Osama was promoted from "Terrorist"
>to "terror mastermind" to "lord of terror" and so on. I'm sick of being
>told I'm some sniveling lil' bitch that needs protecting. Right now I am 3
>blocks from the "Hole of Death" and if I stand up and look out that window
>I can see what will likely be the next "ground zero", but I'm not scared
>per se (granted, it would SUCK to die in a giant pile of collapsing rubble
>or crashing-and-bleeding due to a dirty bomb).
>
>Can't we just call the "terrorists" our "enemies" like back in the good
>old days?

How about calling them "asyms", for Asymmetrical Warriors?  This is in
keeping with the U.S. military nomenclature for them.

steve

"[I]t is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is
always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy,
or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing
the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
--Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering