Is it time to kill the JAP backdoor cretins and their families?

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 22:11:49 PDT 2003

At 11:47 PM 8/25/2003 -0400, Adam Shostack wrote:
>So, to the question of, is a private company better than a research
>lab?  Probably.  But could a privacte company comprimise its users
>without imploding?  Probably.  The right system is probably something
>like Tarzan, running low-latency traffic inside the file trading
>cloud.

So, has anyone picked up Tarzan and dusted it off?  I see an Onion Router,
The Next Generation is planned/underway, and I've heard moves are afoot to
release the code on sourceforge.

steve

A foolish Constitutional inconsistency is the hobgoblin of freedom, adored
by judges and demagogue statesmen.
- Steve Schear