Is it time to kill the JAP backdoor cretins and their families?

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Thu Aug 21 19:31:53 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 01:38  PM, Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:

>> "CAMsg::printMsg(LOG_INFO,"Loading Crime Detection Data....\n");"
>> "CAMsg::printMsg(LOG_CRIT,"Crime detected - ID: %u - Content:
>> \n%s\n",id,crimeBuff,payLen);"
>
> Well, people say the JAP team hid it, but with that (assuming the
> strings appeared verbatim in the binary), they made sure someone
> would spot it. They essentially made sure the users would be warned
> about it while keeping plausible deniability.

It would be easy for me to say that all of the operators connected with
JAP should be killed, either necklaced and left to burn in their
driveways, with perhaps their families (children, siblings, parents)
also tortured to death, or at least that the offices of JAP should be
firebombed, but I will not do this.

I don't know what pressures they were placed under to do this dastardly
act.

However, it is for sure clear that:

* no one connected with JAP should be hired or used as a consultant in
any way by anyone of our persuasion. If this means the JAPsters are
unemployable except by Big Brother, so be it.

* we should look for other evidence of other crimes against liberty. If
other crimes are found, then of course I retract my comment about their
necklacing deaths not being justified.

But of course those who placed any faith in "trust us, we won't narc
you out!" software are the real fools.

--Tim May

"According to the FBI, there's a new wrinkle in prostitution: suburban
teenage girls are now selling their white asses at the mall to make
money to spend at the mall.
Now, you see, the joke here, of course, is on White America, which
always felt superior to blacks, and showed that with their feet, moving
out of urban areas. "White flight," they called it. Whites feared
blacks. They feared if they raised their kids around blacks, the blacks
would turn their daughters and prostitutes. And now, through the
miracle of MTV, damned if it didn't work out that way! "

--Bill Maher, "Real Time with Bill Maher," HBO, 15 August 2003