US soldiers in Iraq held against their will

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:42:17 PDT 2003

Peter Thoenen wrote...

"That is the same logic I use to justify to myself working as a defense
contractor.  The amount uncle sam will pay me in my lifetime is greater than
or equal to the amount I will ever actually pay him in taxes.  I win in the
long run :) "

Just make sure those bombs you're building don't actually work! Otherwise,
keep on "bleeding the beast"...

-TD