US soldiers in Iraq held against their will

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:01:38 PDT 2003

Peter Thonen wrote..

"On that same note, any weekend warrior who complains about being activated
has
no sympathy from me.
  Take the devils coin, be prepared to do his work also."

Well, what if the Devil stole that $ from you in the first place? What level
of subversion is appropriate in order to re-appropriate those $$$? This case
is clearly different from the true blue career war criminal, ehr I mean
career soldier. Here, these people have likely been paying taxes for a
while! So I don't mind too much if they're trying to dodge their commitment
in this context.

-TD