Archive mboxes

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Wed Aug 20 00:31:50 PDT 2003

As per multiple request, the weekly mboxes for the Cypherpunks mailing
list (LNE node) are available at my cpunks archive site:
   http://archives.abditum.com/cypherpunks/

The hypermail conversions are available as before, with new links to the
.tgz mboxes.

These mboxes are exactly as produced by my mail client. In particular,
email addresses are not munged. The consensus of those who answered by
"concerns" mail seems to be that spammers wouldn't get any useful
addresses from the mboxes that they couldn't get more easily by other
means.

Annual sets will be added as appropriate to the bottom of the page. So
far, there's only a 2002 set.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman