*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: paradoxes of randomness

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 06:37:49 PDT 2003

hi,

Thank you-one more question.
Will the information obtained from the 2^32 tests have
a zero compression rate?
If one of the occurance should yield all heads and one
occurance yields all tails-there appears to be scope
for compression.

If the output is random,then it will have no
mathametical structure,so I shouldn't be able to
compress it at all.

Regards Sarath.